Cutting & Welding Torches
The cutting torch model Cutogen CU-6 is designed to cut mild steel up to 300mm thickness and can be used with any type of fuel gas. The body and nozzle head are forged from extruded brass rod. This ensures a leak proof equipment which is free from blow holes or any casting porosity thus assuring total safety and gas economy, The standard model is 450mm in length with (90°) right angled head. Models with different lengths and head angles (180°) can be made available under specific node These cutters can be used with acetylene/ LPG by using suitable nozzles.
N M Cutting Torch & Nozzles (ISI MARKED)
Sterce introduces new generation Nozzle Mixing Technology for new standards in safety and efficiency. Use of nozzle mixing technology assures no back fire thus making chances of flashback very remote. The tubes for oxygen and fuel gas are of tough seamless stainless steel which are silver soldered to the forged brass body and forged nozzle head for leak proof joints. The brass body and nozzle head is specially forged from extruded brass rod. The cutter is extremely lightweight and well balanced to reduce operator fatigue thus giving It a distant advantage over normal cutting torches. It can be used for all type of fuel gases and can also be sued for gouging with NM gouging nozzles.
Cutting Touch (CU-6) & Nozzles (ISI MARKED)
The cutting torch model Cutogen CU-6 is designed to cut mild steel upto 300mm thickness and can be used with any type of fuel gas. The body and nozzle heads are forged from extruded brass rod. This ensures a leak proof equipment, which is free from blow holes or any casting porosity thus assuring total safety and gas economy. The standard model is 450mm in length with (90°) right-angled head. Models with different lengths and head angles (180°) can be made available under specific order. These cutters can be used with acetylene/LPG by using suitable nozzles.
Low Pressure Welding Torch (ISI MARKED)
The Sterco welding torch can be used for brazing, heating and weiding with suitable tips. The torch body and torch legs are forged from extruded brass rod. Its slim designs and light weight gives the torch excellent handing comparable to other convectional torches available in the market.
High Pressure Gas Welding Blow Pipe (ISI MARKED)
Sterco SWH-6 is an ideal blowpipe for welding of various metal in general workshop. It is supplied with suitable tips for welding in the range of 1.25 to 8.5mm thickness
- Forged Brass Body For High Strength and longer life.
- Metallic handle for long life and comfortable grip.
- S.S Spindle for extended operational life and Increased Safety.
- Fine gas controlling system help for accurate flame setting.
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ship and Offshore Yards
Flash Back Arrestor
Sterco Flash guard range of flashback arrestors is designed to arrest the flame and stop the reverse flow of gases. It has a special flame-arresting element made of a cylindrical sintered bush to quench the flame in case of flashback Flashback is the combustion of a flame mixture that can occur within the gas management system: In case of flashback one non-return valve prevents the reverse flow of gases by sealing the gas passage and reopening the passage when the reverse gas flow has reduced.
In our flash back arrestors, we have used special grade silicone rubber ‘o’ rings, which do not burn out during flashback even at very high temperatures thus assuring uninterrupted service. The flashback arrestor and anti return flow can be easily fitted on the inlet of hand held gas welding and cutting equipment: gas regulators and machine torches. This is a must use device for anyone using gas equipment to completely reduce the chances of accident or damage to personnel or equipment by flashback or backfire
Pug Cutting Machine (ISI MARKED)
We are engaged in offering ISI Pug Cutting Machine. STERCO-straight line and circle cutting machines.
- Easy to handle: The Machines are light weight and they have a wrap around handle for easy portability and protection
- Body: Made of pressed steel with wrap around handle and asbestos heat deflector
- Versatile: Using extendable tracks, these machines can produce straight cuts on any length, square or bevel edge. With the same precision these machines can cut circles and also shape with gradual curves, when hand-guided
- Circle Cutting: Can be done with the use of circle cutting attachments, supplied as optional extra. This can be easily attached to the machines by two screws
- Cutter:Sterco PUG:- Injector type, specially designed to prevent backfire STERCO NM:- Nozzle Mixing type, Latest technology, much safer
- Cutter adjustment: Can be Swivelled to cut levels up to 45* with Rack and Pinion
- Fuel Gas: Acetylene or LPG can be used by selecting the appropriate nozzles. ONE nozzles for use with Acetylene for cutting MS from 6 mm to 100 mm thickness supplied along with the machine. Other types and sizes are available as optional extras
- Motor: Machines are fitted with 220 volts Fractional Horse Power Geared reversible motors. Power is fed through a Forward-Reverse toggle Switch
- Track: 1.8 meter long Aluminium Track can be supplied as optional extra. The STERCO PUG / sterco
NM machines may be set to follow the edge of any straight piece of metal, 8×20 mm